10 March 2009

Specially for NS Trainees 2nd Batch 2009!

Guess I must be too free for doing this!
YES!! Indeed, I AM VERY FREE!!!!!!!!!

So, was reading the newspapers dated 7th March 2009, den suddenly the NS list for the 2nd batch caught my eyes!! hahaha...... Yeah Yeah!! Their training will commence on 19 March 2009 to 8 June 2009.. I shall list down the ones I know and the ones I tak berapa kenal.. And of course, they're from Melaka... Ehemmmm.. ehemmmmm :
  1. Alvin Wong
  2. Chan Lay Cheng
  3. Chee Ki Shen
  4. Chua Chang Hong
  5. Cyril Francis
  6. Edwin Kong
  7. Elliot Charles Stevenson
  8. Gan Jasmine
  9. Gan Shi Min
  10. Goh Zhuang Sen
  11. Harisankar
  12. Ho Kok Heng
  13. Iskandar Aminudin
  14. Jared Gan
  15. Jeffrin Syow
  16. Kenny Yeo
  17. Khoo Kim Jim
  18. Ku Yee Ann
  19. Lee Chee Hsien
  20. Lee Chee Wee
  21. Jeremy Lee
  22. Lim Geok Chin
  23. Lim Zhen Ying
  24. Low Hong Joo
  25. Lydia Chai
  26. Pua Yong Soon
  27. Rodney Tan
  28. Shaun Oliver Lopez
  29. Tan Swi Shyang
  30. Tan Zi Yi
  31. Tay Zhi Wei
  32. Ti Kwang Thai
  33. Virgel Augustine
  34. Vivien Liow
Fuhhhhhhh! Take a look at how long the list is! Ehehehe! =D If I left out anyone that I know, pls do tell me... haha.. maybe cos I forgot who you are already....

Well then, Best wishes to all the coming NS trainees!!!! Hope all of you have fun and enjoy your stay at each respective camps!! May God bless ALL of you! =) I'm gonna miss you guys!! T-T

Ahaha.. oh yea, Happy Birthday to Chen Li too! May God bless you!! =D

and umm... Happy Birthday to Joyee for tomorrow! =D May God bless you too!!

Last but not least, SPM results coming out in 2 days!!!!!
What to feel?? Nervous?? Excited?? Scared?? Empty?? Emo?? Nothing??
Haha.. that's up2you! All da best to everyone!
Take care~!

No comments: