25 March 2009

Random, Just Random

Ahhhhhhhhhh!! It's getting boring every single day......
Keep on lepak, lepak, lepak!!! Otak oso karated edi... how to touch book lidat??
DIE laaaaaaaa....... T-T
Guys!!!!!!! Where are you leh!!?!?!? Bangun la!! 12.37p.m. already!! Sien ahhh!!

Anyway, Random, Just random...

Went for the 6 hours module for car on 14 March 2009, Saturday.
Ceramah was SO dead boring! keep bla bla this... bla bla that.. =.=!!
Anyway, this caught my eyes while in "Dewan Muzaffar Shah"

Looks like studying eh?? (let's zoom in)


Doing Add Maths lah!! lolz... (I did stroll a little)

On the same night itself, went for 2 mamaks in a row.. Haha.. the mamak was just side by side... We call it "The UP mamak, pasar malam there" =D

Gary's kuah kari looked like "mushroom soup" Lolx!


Next, a problematic child who likes to do all sorts.. especially SMS!
(if that person think the word is too harsh, pls tell me, I'll erase it! =))

Naik GSC escalator also SMS..


In Yi Heng's house, under depression, also he SMS!
Haizz.. no point helping him la.. hehe =D


Yeah!! This bar is cool, wanna go there sometime, guys???
(apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur....)

20 March 2009 - Friday

Went for NS send off at MITC... So many happy and sad faces..
Those happy they get to go NS, those sad mia are those who see them go onboard the bus.. LOL!

Thye Siang said "The people come buat kecoh more than the ones going for NS"
Conclusion : 1 NS participant come, 1 whole family will come! =D

We (Matt, Gary, Thye Siang, Mau and Ruth) saw Elliot, Shi Min, Jared, Shaun, Swi Shyang, Evon, Lydia, Zi Yi, Lay Cheng, Jacqueline Zhuang Sern, Cyril, Virgel, Kim Jim, Kok Heng, and lots more.. I can't stand to see them go... Haizzzzzz.. So sad few days after that! T-T
Getting used to the environment nowadays.. the "lost a few friends environment".. oh no no.. not cursing them to be dead.. dun get me wrong.. =)

When I got home, I realised dat...so many got selected for Kem No. 57, Kem Sembrong, Batu Pahat, Johor Bahru. Lolz...

Jom kita berparty kat NS.. I bet inside sure full of snacks 1.. HEHA(Gary's style)

and got another picture.. I forgot to take.. One fella.. his pakaian.. go NS, macam pergi clubbing man!! got chain and all those stuffs.. and pants with HUGE pockets! haha...
Anyway took one pict there, the rest with Ruth, which I duno when I will get them.. *sighs*

At nite, went mamak with the gang.. makan ABC! fuyohh.. syok man! =)
Then after that, stayed at Uncle's place at SP 18.
My oh my.. The kids were VERY active at night.. screaming and shouting and running around at 11pm at night! Walao eh! =.=!! One is 9 years old while the other was 5.
The younger one... haizzz.. 2am! can get up from his bed and run around!!!
I was sleeping below him at that time.. He almost jumped on my tummy.. lawe.. scary man!!!
sigh.. wat to do.. kids... and snapped a little..

I was forced to sleep with this... (since each of them had toys)
Yoshi from Super Mario is it?? can't rmb...


My cousin and I =)


Shhhh, she's sleeping! lol


and lastly.....

BLUEKS!!!!!


Aiyo..... now I have a slight problem....... Where to have it?????
UK pizza???? US pizza???? Malaysia Pizza???? Zen???? Seoul Garden???? Big Apple???? Windmill???? Food court???? Mamak???? Lolz.....
Ideas please!!!!!! Ideas!!!!!! >.<


Till the next time... =D Got things to do.. heh! *smiles*

No comments: