06 March 2009

2 Sick Children Loitering in MP

Blogging in my pyjamas now due to the cold atmosphere inside my house!
LOL! =)

Song listening to : Some Jay Chou song by the title of Jian Dan Ai (whatever that means....)

5 March 2009 - Thursday

Was a little sick in the morning.. but then, I still need to go MP to get my sis a present...
Tarik Jared along.. ahha.. little did I know, he was sick as well!
So, there goes my title for today... 2 Sick Children Loitering in MP (2 sick childs wouldn't sound right, would it??) Oh yea, and I mean Literally sick..... not metaphorically/figuratively!
I had a slight fever, 37.8 degree Celcius (lol, what la, blogger doesn't allow me to type the degree Celcius symbol, terpaksa type it out) while Jared had a cold!

Hahaaa.... So rode on motorbike to MP, hoping not to pengsan on the way.. HAHA! =D
Went to MPH to get my sis a story book and Jared done his top-up!


Outside of KFC


Jared enquiring about his top-up


Later on, went Jared's house to tell him about MSDC motor practical.... haha
chit-chatted for a while, den straight on home!

Upon reaching home, asked my superly-free sister for help on this...


LOL!! 38.5 degree Celcius wei!!!!!


Shocked by the results, quickly took 1 dose of Paracetamol a.k.a Panadol and then straight off to bed!!!! Lol!!! Gila man.. 1 outing can cause my temperature to rise tremendously!

At night, a funny thing happened.. I had a headache..... but after watching American Idol, headache gone! lol.. weird ehhhh!!
Haha.. You all try la next time when got headache, go watch American Idol!
LOL! =D

6 March 2009 - Friday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR SISTER!!!
HAHAHA..
WISH U ALL THE GREAT SUCCESS IN LIFE! =)
MAY GOD BLESS YOU !!!


Morning felt much better! Ahhhhhhh.. Finally, I'm back to my old self!
Thanks to all those who constantly prayed for me! ahaha.....

Well then, I guess it's lunch time soon.. so ummmm.. ciao!
I guess I better go get changed!

*walked silently to the bedroom*

No comments: