19 March 2009

A Few Memorable Events

Mood : Happy but hungry... Happy because I've got all the 5 songs I've been searching for!! Hungry because I havent eaten my lunch! Ahaha..
Song listening to : Guang Liang - Di Yi Ci (First Time)

I'm happy because I've finally found all these songs by the same person, 光良 (Guang Liang)! =D
约定 - Yue Ding
勇氣 - Yong Qi
烟火 - Yan Huo
第一次 - Di Yi Ci
不會分離 - Bu Hui Fen Li
(I don't know how to read Chinese, so I just copy n paste, haha)

Syok man!! Listen until I emo edi.. Ruth was rite, he got that sad face! ahaha...

Ok back to blogging! Since my mood is happy, I will type out an essay. Lol


15 March 2009 - Sunday

Planned to watch Race to Witch Mountain at 5.10pm... But in the end, we watched the 7.20pm. one because of the traffic jam!!! Ahhhhh!! Why did the government change the roads for?? More and more jams occuring around DP nowadays.. haizzz!


Nice show!! Recommended to all! =D Storyline was interesting.. always Running and Running!! Non-stop running!! Kaki oso penat... lol

Sunday nite,

Thye Siang : Eh, we surprise Yi Heng want??
Everyone on msn : OK!

And as usual, we had birthday surprises! =)
We were at his doorstop at 12am! Of course, his dad was surprised! =D
Sang birthday song in 3 different languages and then ate the birthday cake.


16 March 2009 - Monday

Yi Heng's Birthday!!!
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, YI HENG!!!

Haha..... He treated all of us (Gary, Matthew, Thye Siang, Kerk, Jared, Ming Zhe, E-Jynn and myself) for a dinner in US Pizza!! "Thanks, Yi Heng!!"

After that, someone had the idea of going for karaoke in The Jetty.
So we were there... At first, everyone was shy to sing...
After a few songs, we didn't want to stop! "ALL HIGH EDI!!!" Hahaha....
Everyone was high until we had a "muruku and kacang hijau" fight in the karaoke room itself!
Messy man!! lol.. (macam budak-budak!!)
Spent about 2 hours and 30 minutes there, but then, still not enough!!
haha.... "Time flies REALLY fast when we are enjoying ourselves, don't you think??"
Haizzzz.. terpaksa la go back home...
and that ends Yi Heng's Birthday celebration!

17 March 2009 - Tuesday

I had to babysit my cousin, so ALL my plans had to cancel.. LOL!
But I had fun babysitting...

Nite, had a bbq party at the twins' house, some sort of NS farewell. Too bad Jared couldn't make it.. sigh......
First thing she said when she got down from the car,
"Wei shen me mei you ren gen wo jiang de??"

LOL! Barbeque-ing until kenyang..no need to eat.. u become tukang bbq, u kenyang edi!
haha.. the party lasted till 1.30a.m. because of the "Truth or Dare" game!!
(haih, u all got no other games to play ah?? lol!)

Pictures are with Ruth, will upload them ASAP....


18 March 2009 - Wednesday

The urge of watching "Gu Lan Theng" movie finally struck me!!
Despo edi man.. Keep hearing comments saying that the show was very funny!
So, i invited four friends to come along, but sadly... Only Thye Siang can make it....

Felt so syok man! I escaped 18+ movies so many times since last year! =.=!!
Yeah yeah!! Finally I got to watch this Singapore/Malaysia movie! Lawe!! Too much comedy man!! These ppl can just crack jokes out of nowhere... and of course, Hokkien is the best language to crack jokes! lolzzzz! Haha.. I finally understood why they said it's nice! So darn funny!!!!! LOL! The whole cineplex had a good laugh! =)
A few parts which I can remember : (pardon if my pin yin sux, i just simply type...)

The husband was quarelling with his wife,

Hus : wo qu zhao ji.
Wife : ni gan??
Hus : wei shen me wo bu gan??
Wife : ni gan???
Hus : wei shen me wo bu gan???
Wife : ni gan????
Hus : wei shen me wo bu gan?!?!??

then,
Wife : wo qu zhao yak.
Hus : ni gan??
Wife : wei shen me wo bu gan???
Hus : ni gan???
Wife : wei shen me wo bu gan?????
Hus : ni gan???!?
Wife : wei shen me wo bu gan???!?!?!? (and she was tearing.. haha)

The boss : Gu lan theng chi wua, uncle kio eh!!
and everyone was staring at him.

and then, there was, Pussycat! the nightmare! Lolz!! Siang told me, he kena that nightmare already! xD I hope I dun get it tonite or nights to come... Hahaha...

Ahhhhhhhhhh!! I can't stop my tears!!!! Many of my friends are going for NS soon!!
Ahhhhhhh!!! T-T

We'll miss you guys!!! Come back soon, okay??

Okay.. done writing my essay...Tick-tock-tick-tock!!
Omg!!!!!! 12 more days!!!!!!! HELP~~!!!!!!!!
Hungry.... out to lunch!
-ciao-

No comments: