02 March 2009

Just a little something.......

Oh ya, I've heard that SPM results gonna come out on the.....

12th of March 2009!

Denggggggggggg!! Rumours la... 9 days from now.....
But then true oso la, If they dun come out by then, I'm gonna kill the government!
What's taking them SO long!?!?!? aha..(anything la, whine also useless...)

Honestly, for me, I've been enjoying TOO, really TOO much lately, since SPM had ended....
Giler man.... Almost everyday lepak la..MP and DP are the frequent ones!!
Until, I nearly forgotten that I sat for the SPM examinations in 2008! LOL!
Well den, hope all of u get what u wanted and DON'T stop praying okie! =)
Miracles may happen! =D

Ok la, I'm off!
Signing off at 12.06a.m.

2 comments:

solitude,despair,loneliness said...

some say 14... some say 16... when is the true day ?

Anonymous said...

Lol... You think I know ahh?
dat's why i typed there...
rumours oni....
the best, wait for newspapers to publish ba..
den it wont be wrong! =)