02 March 2009

Down and a little dental experience

Mood : A little disappointed but..... it will go away..... If it is God's will, who am I to refuse?? I shall not go against God's will! =)

Song listening to : Since everyone is going "mum mum mum muhh" lately, I've decided to listen to that "mum mum mum muhh" song while blogging...though long time come out dy that song.. heh! =D (Mum mum mum muhh madness I guess.....)

Just after my bath, folding the clothes and 2 times of power failures... LOL!
Kacau ni.. chat syok syok halfway, tiba-tiba "Poof" ur PC off by itself! =.=!!

Well den, I hope everyone is enjoying their trip.....will pray for you guys' safe journey home! =)

Hmmmm.. blogging....

27 February 2009 - Friday

2nd tooth extraction day!!!!! lolz.. that feeling made me excited the day before.. lolx!
Well, because I knew what to expect dy, so I don't feel much of nervous as I did with the first time.... heh...
So here it goes..... a little experience to share....

- Entered the dentist room/clinic/whatever u call that place

- Sat on the chair

- Then....

Dentist : How old are you??
Me : Eighteen this year.
Dentist : Ohh, my daughter is also eighteen.(actually, he told me before dy) So, what is your ambition??
Me : (gave him the =.= look, obviously, i still duno.. haha!) Form 6 maybe...
Dentist : So, are you ready?? (and prepared a long syringe with a VERY sharp needle at the end)

- Gave me 3 jabs on my teeth (first and second felt nothing, third 1 was pain...)

- Left to numb the area for 15-20 minutes... (at this time, I can cam-whore lagi.. and also took out hp and listen to some songs.. haha!)

- And then, the exciting part, CABUT!!!!! Fuhhhhhhh, SYOK man!! Dentist used his tool (duno what's it called) to grab a hold on my tooth, and den using a little force to move it left and right, left and right...... and eventually, it came out! LOL! Awesome feeling man! (I'm crazy I know...)

Dentist : There! All done! Now, you can get girlfriend already lo.
Me : (laughed and gave him the =.= look) So, which 1 was easier, the first one or this one??
Dentist : *smiles* Let me assure you that they are not easy... It looks easy but it's actually not.
Me : o.O

Afta that,
- Bled for a few hours and now........

I'm left with a hole in between my teeth! Haha.. Need to wait for it to slowly close up by itself..
Of course, I'll be praying for it to heal faster too! hehe..
Now, I can smile dy!!!!!!! haha.. and it hurts a little whenever I laugh.... ish ~.~

Taking a final look at my canine tooth before extraction...
(Yucks!! ahaha....)


After extraction... LOL dis is weird!


Tadaahhh!! My 1 set of dracula teeth! ahaha!

Till den! "Mum mum mum muhhhh!"
Ps : Anyone wanna go for a movie?? Pls bring me out! I'm bored at home!!!! haha ~

No comments: