05 March 2009

Half-sick Kitten

Mood : Kinda fresh, just woke up =.=!
Condition : Half-sick, slight fever (according to Jared)
Song listening to : Planetshakers - Angels Cry Holy (recommended by Justin some...... months back?? LOL!)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I HATE falling sick!! Especially having flu! Cos if my flu is heavy(in the sense that it's so darn teruk) , then the next day I'm sure to fall sick! =.=!! Swt man!
Alot of things cannot do also :
  1. House chores
  2. Playing computer games (but den, why still can blog? lol)
  3. Go lepak
  4. and a copywrited acronym ---> GMLT
Haizzz... what to do..

4 March 2009 - Wednesday

Had to wake up early to rempit to nearby stores to get something....
VERY COLD man!! The morning breeze is always the COLDEST! lol...
came back shivering later on, and after a few minutes, body temperature regulates and I felt better! =)
Afternoon, went to had lunch at a nearby stall.. Saw someone playing bubbles..
(you know those kinds where u dip it in soap and then blow it.......)
Lol, that reminded me of my childhood days.... "Ahhhhh, memories....."


5 March 2009 - Thursday

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, KERK!!!!!!!
May all your wishes come true! =)


Woke up late this morning, because of yesterday night's flu medicine, that put me in a DEEP sleep!! Haha.. Around 11.30a.m. I guess...... felt a little dizzy and went to check my temperature..
and......

Wah lao!! 37.8°C!!!!! Am I having a fever????

Lol.. I musn't fall sick man!!!!! There are too many Birthdays coming up!!
AHhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Oh well, just need to keep on hoping and praying! =)

Lol, later need to go out summore!!!! "fever pls go away!!!" *sigh*

Ps : Just pray I dun pengsan while riding the motorbike! =D

Till den, adios amigos! <-- (whatever that means, haha!)

No comments: