22 July 2009

Test Dates

Song listening to : We The Kings - Secret Valentine

22 July 2009 - Wednesday

A very tiring day indeed!!
sigh........on the verge of dying because of Form 6 and just got to know that my first monthly test is coming..
and it's on the

12th and 13th of August 2009!!!!!!


Help me?!? I'm not prepared at all!! Feels very scary!
@.@
Well, I guess I have to minimise my sleeping time d!
Gotta keep telling myself......
"Sleep 2am, ah Mau!!!!" "jia you, ah Mau!!"

I need more motivation to study!! T-T
Anyone???

zzzzzZZzz.. gotta have dinner soon. ciao!

2 comments:

lydia said...

you don't sleep 2 am la...!
sleep so late..
bad for health..
sleep late,
the next day in school u become zombie
sigh..
that is not the correct way of studying ler..
i'll not say "sleep 2 am ah mau"
i will say "go go jia you ah mau!"
= )
jia you...!
will gif u spiritually support in dream cuz i kenot stay up late..
body kenot take it
old liao
ahhas..
jia you ar..
form 6 is tough.

lydia

Andy Mau said...

for ur information woman,
i'm MUCH older than you okay!
4 months in fact!!
haha..
If my body can take it,
why can't urs??
Giving me excuses huh!?
HAhahaha

yea, it's indeed tough! that's why must stay up late nowadays!
lolx...