26 July 2009

Ahhhh, finally........

I managed to finish Mr Shu's homework!!!
Yay me!!! Sigh... struggled for a few days to complete....
25 pieces of paper, front and back, full of calculations and graphs!!!
Phewwwww... Stupid chapter!! Grrrrrrrr!! Make my kepala pening oni!
It's over!! Hooray!!!
But I'm still sick.... swt.... hopefully will recover tomorrow! =)

Attended church service again today... and what struck me was...

The Love of God........... is beyond measure!
His love is wider and deeper than the oceans! Ahhh......


Sometimes I wonder.... am I loving Him whole heartedly?? Sigh....

picture taken from a random search thru google...
Thought of the day :
"It is hurtful to a person if you tell the truth sometimes,
on the other hand,
Do you want to live your life that is full of lies??"

No comments: