25 July 2009

Photography In School

Song listening to : Hillsongs - Above All (........like a rose trampled on the ground, You took the fall, and thought of me....) A very beautiful song indeed! =)

Sigh... Suffering from a severe flu now!! Grrrrrr!! Wanna do homework also cannot... I look down a bit nia, water dripping out from my nose d... Sobs... T-T

So I came online instead... Was browsing through youtube and came across this...
But I don't think the English translation is 100% accurate...




Had a few shots during lessons.. thanks to Weijie for all these school pictures! =D

Lower 6 Science Alpha is truly an amazing class!

Our class teacher, Mr Shu a.k.a Chai Sen Yeh! Can see him wearing red
nearly everyday....


Law Mei with her pissed off face!
lolx! (scary...)


This is an interesting sight.... "Lompat pagar!!" hahahaha!!
I wonder what will happen if u turn the chair upside down...


Kit Fai with his unique style...
"Can't u see the teacher is in front there?"

23 July 2009 - Thursday

Had a class photoshoot... But before that, the Alpha monitor, Johnathan just couldn't resist taking some SS picts!

Take 1


Take 2


Take 3


and then, taa-dah! The formal one!

Students of Lower 6 Sc Alpha with their teacher...


and later on, we had an illegal photoshoot session!! haha!

Spot the teacher!


Wassup!!?!?


Screw the monitor!! Even teacher joined! LMAO!
=)


And they carried Sir! Pity him... haha!


We truly had amazing time cam-whoring!! Haha.. and what's worse... we only attended 5 minutes of Chem lessons den the bell rang at 11.00a.m.! LOL!


Last but not least, I wonder how I got this pict...

Guess who does this bear belong to?? =P


Sigh... Please pray for me that I will recover ASAP!
I really want to continue my homework with ease......
That's all! Good nites, readers! =)

No comments: