13 July 2009

Farewell, my friends!

Song listening to : BSB - Brian Littrel - In Christ Alone

A very special post to some of my friends who already left and about to leave soon..

From left : Shanwayne(leaving tomorrow), Justin(left long ago) and me


The only girl in the picture, Asha (about to leave soon)


From left : Lay Cheng(left), Lydia(left yesterday) and me



Well, just a short message from me to

Justin : Well, since you left long ago, I shall wish you all the best in your college life and always be the top scorer wherever you go! =D God bless you!!

Asha : Even though I dun really know you, still I want to take this opportunity to thank you once again for the invitation to ur farewell party! All the best in pursuing ur career in AIMST!

Lay Cheng : Hmmm.. know you not quite long ago.. but still, best wishes in whatever field of studies you're pursuing! Hope dat u will be able to adapt in ur new environment too! =)

Lydia : Hmm.. just wish you all the best in whatever Maktab you're in! (I duno the name! @@) and that you will be able to adapt in ur new environment too! Study hard from now on.. don't play play d.. this is not SPM! haha! May the Lord be with you always~!! Smile~~

Shanwayne : Hey bro, good luck and all d best to you in the field of dentistry! =D Say "Hi" to Kevin and whoever is there for me! May God be with you always! Study hard, bro! It's gonna be one tough hill to climb! =)

To those who are already there,
Thank God for the journey mercies & Good luck once again! May God bless all of you!!

To those who will be leaving soon,
May God grant all of you journey mercies!! Best wishes in all that you're pursuing and take care!

Lastly, remember to smile daily!! =)
We'll miss you~~!!
T-T (sob sob) =(

No comments: