22 June 2010

Time to buckle up!! 加油!!!

Song listening to : Shakira featuring Freshlyground - Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)
awesome song!!! Hahaha!!!
Good song to hear when your mood's down... like mine currently now.. haha!!

Some few highlights...

19 June 2010 - Saturday (MHS Rovers, Rangers, Scouts Combined Campfire)

If I'm not mistaken, the Chairman of the event, Shushilan mentioned that this was the first combined campfire conducted by MHS... haha

Well, it was very fun indeed!! I enjoyed myself getting 'high' like in all campfires.. hahaha!!
I'm sure there were many others were even 'higher' than me! Lol...
As usual, the dances....
  1. New Friend Found
  2. Speedy Gondalez
  3. Limbo Rock
  4. This Old Man
  5. my personal favourite, Chilly Cha Cha
  6. there were others lar.. but lazy to list them down oni... =P
and of course... there are some not-so-campfire-like songs...
  1. Bad Romance
  2. Waka Waka (2010 Fifa World Cup Song)
  3. and other hip hop musics haha!



We should try some other steps instead of always doing...
  1. Right, right, left, left.... front, back, front, back, back, back, step, kick..
  2. Right, right, left, left.... front, back, front, side, cross, side, cross, step..
Hahaha!!! but I think for the time being, nothing's gonna change.. =X

Oh yeahh... and I did enjoyed myself during the ghost house... It was my first actually... so I would considered it as brilliant.. haha!! Come to think of it.. SO much effort was needed to prepare the place and also brilliant work by the make-up artist.. haha!!

and I got a little souvenir from the campfire itself...

Now now, I wonder which ghost bit(as in past tense of bite) me??
Hahahaha!!


21 June 2010 - Monday

Today's assembly, I would consider as one of the most interesting ones during my life in MHS so far...
Why????

Of course it's NOT the Prize Giving Ceremony,
NOT any of those GPK's speech,
and definitely NOT the Principal's speech!!! That's a big NO NO!!

It's the speech given by the Discipline teacher, Mr Mustafa!!
Man, I just admire his voice... hahaha!! Not many can immitate that... it's unique... XD
and of course, his command in the BM language and the way he portray his messages... in a very simple yet very powerful manner!!

One thing that caught my ears was this...

"Hari ini kamu mengena,
hari esok kamu terkena!"

sebab "sepandai-pandai tupai melompat, akhirnya jatuh ke tanah juga."

Really good lar these words... It gives them a taste of their own medicine..
I really wish that somehow these type of people will be punished one day...

These words were spoken when he was dealing something about the little 'thieves' in school.... so young yet the budaya mencuri harta was there....
Haizzz... This school ar... I wonder if it'll ever improve... maybe in 10 years, 20 years time??

and another thing... The kadar ponteng sibeh high!!! As high as 9 or 10% if i'm not mistaken... well even if it's not as high as that, how can the school still keep the "Sekolah Kluster" title???
I still don't get it....
Not only that lar... look at the school itself....
Canteen.... haizzzzz!!
Toilet, bigger HAIZZZZ!!!

Haihhh... Dunno dy lar... Nothing to say!! Speechless~~~ =.=!!


Right, something related to the title above.... haha!!
Recently, two phrases of speech struck me..
  1. Physics teacher - "If you all don't feel worried, I feel very worried, but if you all feel worried, then I don't feel worried" =X
  2. Chemistry teacher - "Marking your papers gives me Nightmares man!!!"
Hahahaha!!!
Yeahhhh!! My results this time... Far beyond worse.... I duno where to hide myself!?!?
Ridiculous, useless, results!!! Haizzzz....
I better start working hard soon or I'll end up like this guy here....

See what I mean???
To all my friends out there,
I wish you all the best also!!!
Time is precious, no time to lose!!!
JIA YOU!!!!!
加油!!!

1 comment:

lydia said...

All the best in getting back to jiayou track and all the best for me too in my new semester. Everything works if you pray for it in God's name.Tc