03 June 2010

我要哭了!!

Sigh........ I did badly for my exams this time... T-T
Honestly, I was only half-prepared, though some may think that I studied quite alot!!!!! I din manage to finish studying!!! There was a whole bunch of chapters more to go!!
The truth is.... EVERYTHING was last minute work!!!! Haizzzzzzzzzz....
Nothing much more to say but.....

"毛国兴, u stupid!!!! grrr~~!!"


Gotta face the consequences soon and.... from now on, I need to remind myself to study as often as I can.... If not, really NO hope for the real exams dy.... I've seen how TOUGH and DIFFICULT those exams can be, through past years and also school examinations.... At this rate, I know very well, I'm NOT going go get through!!!! I'm so disappointed in myself!! Haizzz!!!



Well, enough for the emo part... here's something good to share...
Just after we finished our Chemistry Paper,
we (Wai Meng, Michael, Jacqueline, Ariff, Kai Shern and myself) went for......

A great and wonderful movie indeed!!
I give it a 4.5 out of 5 stars!! =)
Great storyline, great adventures!! =)
Prince Dastan(Jake Gyllenhaal) was heroic!!!

AND

Princess Tamina(Gemma Arterton)
was awesome!!!
Definitely a movie worth watching!! =D


Very well, I just realised that it's already 1:10am...
time to sleep as I am schooling tomorrow... haha!!
Till the next time~~ =)

3 comments:

lydia said...

Since you know last minute study, results will turn bad, then make the attempt to study regularly starting from now onwards ma.. Always go for movies when got free time nia ~

meicin said...

hahhaha... u know how2 write wo yao ku le ???hahha... ok... serious... ern.. dun worry la... we stil hav time de... n u sure can score in stpm wan... jiayou!! ^_^v sure can de!!!! qiong arr~~

Andy Mau said...

To lydia,
advice taken! =)

To mei cin,
lolx.... it's not easy for me to type chinese... hard to find the correct ones... lol!
I'll qiongggggg to bed got lar..! XD