29 June 2010

Few days back....

Song listening to : Girls Generation(So Nyuh Shi Dae,SNSD) - Oh (never get bored of this song lolx....)

As I was saying... few days back... there was a GREAT rain... and of course... a GREAT flood!!

Let's see... I left my house at around 7.00am and I reached school an hour later!! How great was that!?? I was stuck in the Melaka Raya jam for about half an hour... haih!! Totally a waste of time... haih... but what's done is done!!

Hahaha!! That was my VERY FIRST time being late to school, apart from coming to school after my JPJ test around 10-11am some months earlier.... heh!! But then, I wasn't really the unlucky one... there were two others whose luck were not so lucky as mine, Kit Fai and Jared... haih.. Pity them last time....

Oh yea, forgot to mention.... that day itself, U6Alpha had a great morning market sale!!! Lelong lelongggg!!!
Look at em' pictures!!! =D

Umbrellas for sale!!


Socks for sale??? OMG... ewwwww~~


and some rain coats for sale too!! =P


Here's Derrick trying to pose....
Idk what kinda weird pose is dat.. haha!


That's all for the short sharing... time to get serious and get back to work, well practically, studies....
Mind you, Mr Khoo did said this openly to us.....

"The teachers are all prepared to face MHS next year's results!!!
and that will be the worst results in MHS history!"

Well then, what are we waiting for??? Can we prove him wrong?? Idk...
All I can for now is.....Qionggggg arrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! Let's win the race!!!

Jia you people!!!! =D

No comments: