17 June 2010

The Holidays

Song listening to : DJ Earworm - Mashup of Top 25 Billboard Hits

Well, firstly, the holidays....
Not so much of a holidays also lar....
Why???
Extra classes EVERYDAY!!! (excluding the weekends lar)
and yes, I mean it, EVERY SINGLE WEEKDAY for consecutive 2 weeks!! Wth man... =.=!!
if it's not Mathematics, then it's Physics... and vice versa...
Sighhhhh...... What a holiday man! =(
I don't mind waking up early, unlike some people...ahemm...
just that, the extra classes are everyday!!!! Arghhhhhhh!!
and the teachers are accelerating their teaching speed... everything just comes and goes! @.@
Save me??? Hah!!

Ahhh, enough of the complains... here comes the fun.......

Wednesday - 16 June 2010
Had extra classes from 7.30am till 12.30pm...
after that............

Movie marathon, yeahhhh!!! ^.^
and yeap, it was totally a marathon with only a short time to pause! lol..

Watched 2 movies :

1) The A-Team a.k.a. The Alpha Team, from 2.30pm till about 4.35pm with Kenny, Jared, Johnson, Jian Hong, Kim Jim, Andrew, Wee Hoong and Sivaraj.

An awesome movie indeed!!
Very cool actions and sound effects!!
The explosions were just GREAT!
BOOM BOOM BAM BAM! =D
Definitely a movie worth watching....
*2 thumbs up*
"Always stay ahead in the game"
and........
"Highly recommended by Mau, haha!"

2) The Karate Kid, from 4.45pm till about 7.05pm with Jared, Johnson, Wee Hoong, Andrew and Sivaraj.

Interesting movie indeed!! Haha...
First half of the movie quite boring.. but later on, it gets better and better!!
Hah... Never knew one can learn Kung Fu by just using a jacket!!!
"Take out your jacket!"
"Now, throw it on the floor!"
"Now, pick it up!"
"and hang it up!"
LOL!!! XD
Was expecting more fights at the end, but then the finishing blow happened too fast.... haih...
But overall, the movie's nice lar!!
another *2 thumbs up*

But if you ask me, I'll definitely choose The A-Team to be on top of the list!! Hahahaha!!
After the movie, I went for dinner with Sivaraj..
As soon as I got home, I KO-ed!!!
Honestly, my eyes were half tired and sleepy during the second movie! haha...
and then I realised...
"Oh my gosh!! I've been out for more than 12 hours!!!!"
From 8 till 8 something-the next round on the clock!!!
hahahahaha!! @.@


This picture is not to highlight that I went for the movie...
Look closer... Found anything???



.......



.......



.......



.......



.......



.......



.......



Haven't got a clue???



.......



.......



.......



.......



.......

It's the name written on IT!!! Hahahaha!!!
I was shocked to find him working there...
guess he's too free! Lol!!



Hahaha!! Time to end this post...
School's gonna resume soon.......
Oh well, it's NOT too late to piaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
Good luck, my dear friends!!
~Peace~ ^_^V

No comments: