12 December 2008

Transporter 3

Let's begin..
Yesterday, a bunch of my friends and me went for the movie "Transporter 3" at GSC DP..
I didn't know it was 18 SG until i read the notice.. Hah!
So I went to buy the tickets, the code which my friend gave that booked 6 seats..
But we oni have 5 ppl, so take 5 out of 6 seats lar.. den.. Jeng jeng jeng,

The story began.......

Tic seller : Selamat petang.
Me : Selamat petang.
Tic seller : Booking code?
Me : xxxxx
Tic seller : Transporter 3, 6 orang, 6.50p.m.
Me : Saya nak 5 sahaja.
(Den did the payment and before she handed me the tickets......)
Tic seller : Semua sudah 18 tahun ke??
(It struck me at once, "alamak, how man lidat.." den I have no choice but to lie...)
Me : Ya..
(walked off that place at once, luckily she didn't ask for IC, phew~~)

Den after that, meet up with my bunch of friends.. I looked at my phone for the time,
"Alamak, we're late! It's already seven!"
(den everyone was like rushing, lol yeah.. running around like kena chase...den ended up taking the wrong lift, lol.. how can man!! den continue walking until we find the correct path that leads to the cinema, phew...)

At the cinema entrance, while buying drinks and stuffs,
Someone got banged! "OuCh!!!" I will not say who.. =)

Then, we entered the cinema, because some Mr fabulous said that he coloured his hair & thought that they will let him in, since he looked like a............... and we all look like adults...(correction, young adults.. haha!)

Oh yea, the movie was nice! So many interesting scenes : fighting scenes, kissing scenes?? @@
and a lil of comedy too! haah.. There's one scene,
Bad guy : (Holding Frank's shirt) I give you 10 seconds to change your mind.
Frank : I give you 5 seconds to take your hands off!

den...... be-de-bak, be-de-buk!! Fighting began.. lol.. nice man!
Overall, it was a nice movie, for those who havent watch it, I suggest you go! hahaaaa..
(but dun blame me if you're under 18 and not allowed to enter... tee-hee)

wokay.. enough said..
gotta run!!
-adios-

No comments: