10 December 2008

Awesome Night!!

Yesterday nite, it was one of my most enjoyable nites!! haha
My family and I went 2 MMU to watch a presentation by MMU Christian Society,
entitled Another Christmas Thingy:The Given Gift (in short ACT:TGG).
Man it was awesome!!!!!!! haha enjoyed myself laughing out loud and singing along! =D
haha.. It was helf in MMU Main Hall and at 8pm, the show began!! The presentation was like a movie, 2 hours and 15 minutes long! woow!
din take picts though cause I wouldn't want to interrupt the show!
Oh yea, and the admission was Free-Of-Charge!! =)


there was this one scene.. where the manager comes out to scold his workers
"I did not pay u RM10 per hour to chit-chat" den after that he would speak Mandarin in a very fast way.. didn't know he do it lol.. but it was so darn funnie!! If u were there, u'll know what i mean! =)
1 more thing, the main actress was cute! haha..


The acting was somewhat like some acting by pro actors!! They're good!!
Some of the songs they alter the lyrics.. until... the songs..... became...
SO FUNNY! lolz... oh there were some International songs as well..


The ending was kinda nice, everything turned out right...
Yeah, i enjoyed the last song too: Salvation Is Here by Hillsong United!
AwEsome song man!! I have to be honest, but I was kinda high that last part! lol!


Well, I met some of my friends there, church members and also my ex-CF teacher, Mrs Tan Ee Heng! wow i never knew that would happen.. haha!
James Chong, ur acting and singing was cool!
All in all, every1 did their best, *clap* *clap* and *applouse*
A very good job well done, everyone! But last but not least, I know they did it for the Lord!!
Hallelujah!


Ahhhhhh, I wish i could see them again next year!!!! I can't wait for it!!
*stare blankly into space while imagining....*
den a soft voice of *ahhhhhh*
Last but not least, congratulations to everyone!!!
Hope to see u guys anytime soon! =)


okay.. time for me to go.. till den.... adios~
-out-

No comments: