18 December 2008

Fun & Funny Birthday Party

Yesterday, I attended one of the most fun and funniest birthday party ever..
Lol.. Guess whose?? The twins, Shi Ting and Shi Min..
Well umm, the food were delicious and mouth-filling.. haha.. Many people from around the world were present.. oops.. not around the world.. people around them.. haha!
Oh yea, after makan, we played "Truth or Dare?" lol.. never in my life have i played "Truth or Dare?" in any birthday party.. heh.. Well, it went swell!! Lolz...
Lots of fun and laugher.. Crazy acts, sensitive things, romance, etc..etc...]
Oh yea, not forgetting.. Butt kissing!! Lolz... I laughed till I got stomach pain!!! Ouch!!

Let the picts do the talkin' ! tee-hee

Shaun and gang barbeque-ing


A gang of posers =)


Gay?? No good la.. Good friends..lol


Do I look like I'm sitting?? haha


Wah dis fellow, see pict until so hot.. buttons oso take out!


Birthday Cake No. 1


Birthday Cake No. 2


Not ready yet.. =(


Ahha.. a much better pict! =)


Shan and Rochelle~


Rochelle and I~


Kiss - Part One (enjoy)


Kiss - Part Two (enjoy)


Eh apa dah jadi nih?? How come lidat???!?


The game of "Truth or Dare?"


Ruth and us =)


~Birthday girls and I~ Lol I same height with them =)


And... last but not least, Thank you for the wonderful meal and also the fun we had!
Cheers~!!
You guys are awesome! =) Happy Birthday once again! =P

Erm.. after Thye Siang told me a sad story... a sad sad story.. kinda touching...
sigh.....I've decided to log off and burst into tears!!!

till den fellas! Goodie-bye!

No comments: