13 December 2008

One Funky Night!!

So yeah, one funky night!
Prom Nite 2008, 12 Dec 2008 was a blast! lol..
Firstly, we thought we were late.. well at least we do not have much worries cause we have a Mr Fabulous in the car, one of the VIPs! ah haaa! phew~~
Next, the thing was supposed to start at 7.00p.m., but when we reached there, it was 7.30p.m.
So I thought in my mind dat Mike's gonna screw us for coming late..
Well, he didn't! In fact, the prom started a lil later which is at 8.30p.m., after everyone had settled down to their seats... Brrr...*shivers* feeling very cold when I first entered the ballroom..

Then, Cyril got on the mic! Man he being the Emcee for the dinner was very funny lol!
Okay food, hmmm.. well u know, EQ's a high class hotel, so u can roughly guess what they serve..
Me, I like the fish fillet!!! Enjoying every bite of that mouth-watering dish! haha.. enjoyed the roasted lamb too, though I have to say, it's my first time eating mutton! deng~~

Makan makan, prom begins...
Started off with Cyril singing a few songs, man his voice was go-o-o-o-o-o-d!!
Party began.. Few songs being played and everyone got their feet moving.. hah!
The crazy times were when the songs "Get Low" or some prefer to call it as "Low" and "Faint" were played! Man everyone was "high" during those times!! haha.. I have to admit, at least I did! =) Dancing and shouting, boy the feeling sure is awesome! =D

There were cool bands and performances.. even DJs too! =)
Personally, when the band "Second to None"(hope I got it right) was playing on stage, I feel dat most of the eyes were on the drummer, Mr Terrence Yeo!! Seriously man, well at least I did!
Cool playing bro! You were awesome that night!

Overall, there were more fast and techno songs when compared to slow romance songs.. heh.. I thought prom was supposed to be those slow, slow dance songs.. well.. can't blame, just go with the crowd! I can see everyone enjoying their nite, they were having the time of their lives!
All in all, it was one spectacular and wonderful nite, & not forgetting... A night to remember! tee-hee!
*** I hoped that they'll at least play "Can I Have This Dance" from High School Musical 3, such a nice song to get ppl going.. heh.. but, they didn't.. sigh.. well nevermind..what's done is done!

Hmmm, I do not know how they chose the Prom King, cause I wasn't there.. Any1 cared to tell me about it someday?? Prom Queen, well I was there.. haha.. Funny story.. lol!
Well, Congratulations to Prabu and Lara!! woo-hoo! *claps and applauses*
The night end well...at around 11.45p.m. I guess, and it will be a sweet memory that will last.....until I don't know when... You decide! =)


*************************************************************


After prom, went to "Limbongan Burger" in Kota Laksamana for supper with a bunch of friends.... haha..
First time being there, tasted the food.. Hmmm, the burger was nice!! lol..
While eating we tok-tok-tok-tok-tok-tok-tok and talked,
until 1.40a.m. LOL!
Den balik la of course, takkan sleep there! HAahahahaah!
Went home feeling exhausted, bathe and sleep! =)



Some picts...

Why is there a cha bo in this pict? haha..


Prom Queen and I, tee-hee


ps:Keep on rocking the stage, bro! You rocked that night! heh..



That's the end, 12.00a.m. dy.. have something else to do..
Well ttfn, which means tata for now!! haa.. =)

No comments: