28 August 2009

What lar!!?!?!?!?

Tested Dengue +ve on the 2nd time... sighs...
No wonder the temperature just couldn't fall despite of taking lots of medicines!! Arghhhhhhhh!!
zzzZzzz.... Btw, I dun think the cause is home.... sigh... must be somewhere else...

Oh well, won't be online for a week!! Will be admitted in the hospital soon...
According to Doctor Chow, my platelets level has dropped and that's why I will be needing a drip.. and I think this drip will most probably be Sodium Chloride(NaCl)
Sigh... I just everything will turn out fine! =)
Sorry guys, can't gmlt with ya'll!!! =(
Wait for my return yea! ^^
If you guys wanna visit me, come to Mahkota Hospital, 6th floor, Ward 6B, Room 667, Bed 667-A...

Kap larrrrr!!!!~!@#$%^&*()
Hahahaha... Way to spam keyboard cos won't be able to blog these few days! XD

Ps : Siang, if u wan the free movie pass or anybody who wants also can, come find me at hospital.. It expires on Merdeka Day itself.. If nobody come n find me, den burn lar... =.=!!

and puh-leaseeee continue praying!! I will not give up hope! =D

With much love,
Andy Mau.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get well maui!