03 August 2009

Not So Much of a Holiday

Song listening to : NeYo - Mad (I just realised this song exists on my way to KL.. lolx!)
Mood : Full and tired!

Friday - 31 July 2009

Went to school as usual.. But until 11a.m. An announcement was made.

"Pelajar-pelajar dikehendaki turun ke dewan sekolah sekarang juga."

and when we reached the hall, The Counsellor, Pn Salmah, gave a speech...
bla bla bla bla bla........

Disebabkan sekolah telah dikuarantin selama seminggu, jadi
Semua aktiviti kokurikulum ditangguhkan
Semua aktiviti luar ditangguhkan
Semua pertandingan ditangguhkan
Semua lawatan ditangguhkan
dan akhir sekali....
P & P ditangguhkan..

And the students were shouting and clapping for JOY!! "Woohoo!!"

and the teacher went :

Apa la pelajar MHS ni!!!
P & P ditangguhkan mesti tunjukkan perasaan
"Alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......"
Sekali lagi,
P & P ditangguhkan!

and this time the students did as they were told! haha!


This was the paper we got before school dismissed...

Saturday - 1 August 2009

Went up to KL with my dad in the morning to visit my grandpa!
Haha... I was counting the whole journey... "How much further is it till we reach the Sungai Besi toll??"

Eg. let's say the kilometres sign outside showed
250.0
How much further? 310-250 = 60km more!
275.0
How much further? 310-275 = 35km more!
300.0
How much further? 310-300 = 10km!! Wheeee almost there!

Haha.. and later on got stuck in the jam on the way to Jalan Tun Razak!!
1 hour jam man!! So bored! =.=!!
After all that, I finally got to see my grandpa!
Phewww~~ Glad to know that he's still healthy and strong even though he's old already(84 years old)! But sad thing is.. he's slowly losing his memory power, aiya can't blame wat.. old man dy..
I will constantly pray that God will keep him healthy! =)


Monday - 3 August 2009

Woke up at 7.15a.m.!! Heh.. Then I made a few calls... and one of them was Weijie!
Funny man his 'baru-bangun-punya-voice!" Macam zombie man!!! @@
The way he said "Hello" was terrifying! hahahaha...

Soon after that, we (Matthew, Weijie, Ruth and myself) went for a morning jog in Stadium Tun Fatimah!! Lol, apa nie... Budak-budak kena quarantine boleh keluar jogging!! =D
Well, it was fun lar! Jogged for 2 big rounds! @@ Very tired after that!
Perspired!
Next stop, SP mamak, for breakfast!! then 10 something balik rumah..

Upon reaching home, I took my bro's car to practise driving around taman...
haha.. I know I still noob at driving! Give me some time, I'll be a good driver soon! hehe.. =)

And later on, went to the post office to pay bills.....
sigh... I dun like to wait! =.=!! The feeling was very boring!
Reach home, sweat again!! Weather was hot at that time!

The ticket

Job not done!! There were more to do!! House chores!!!!!!!! @@
Wipe here, clean there, arrange here, mop there, etc..etc...
Sweat for the 3rd time!!

My "To Do List"!!! Ohh, there's more! Lazy to list out ALL!
haha..... holiday = Double house chores!!
Conclusion : It's not so much of a holiday for me!
But I enjoy doing them... I do not know why... Especially mopping! hehe!
Studies, homework?? Sigh... Lazy to think about them also!!
HELP me !?!?

Ahhhhhh, later in the afternoon went for coconut shake wif Matthew, Weijie, Shi Min and Shi Ting! Finally a drink to cure the busy day!!
Gotta eat dinner soon... Ciao~~ ^^

Ps : I pray that God will lead her to the correct path.....

No comments: