23 August 2009

At last....

I've finally managed to insert the song into my blog...
Cis!! After trying on playlist.com and also imeem, all gave a 30 sec preview!
Haha... so I searched even deeper and discovered that mixpod provides a better play!

All of a sudden, it just came to me! The memories... I recalled back the joy of playing the so called game called "Ragnarok Online". And the music.... the music especially caught my ears!!

Here are 2 of my personal favourites!! And these are the original ones.... reversing back a few years, she was 30+ of age when she sang these.. heh!
"Theme of Prontera" and "Wanna Be Free"





I hEarT this game...
Those were the days... ahahha!!

Time for me to go n buy pisang gorengggggggggg!!!
Tataaaa~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

N year ago's game
since when i'm a lil girl
this game are so famous
my cousin bro play this game till he been Taiwan's GM = =
but he stop this game,so 'saii' became GM then quit this game ~
btw,all of my cousin and my sis also love this song much xDD
lolz

Andy Mau said...

Dun be such a coward, put ur name as Anonymous!
Just intro urself..
NO harm rite??
And I must agree that the game's nice!
Btw, your English is VERY BAD!!
Alot of grammatical errors here and there!! Swt! =.=!!

Anonymous said...

i love broken eng alot =)
muwahaha~~~~~
i admit that my eng not really good xD
btw,im bronken eng kaki laii geh ~
if u ask me write chinese or cantonese,sure very good than eng ~
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD