23 April 2009

TAG <---- Whatever that means......

Since alot of my kawan done this tag dy, I felt so left out not doing.. LOL!
So I shall do it too.. haha!
Here goes :

1. The person that tagged you is:
Gary, Thye Siang, Shi Ting, Ming Zhe (I guess that's all..but since Gary's the first, I shall write about him)

2. Your relationship with him is:
Friend that will be by my side (hmmmm???)

3. Your first impression of him is:
He's such a weird guy.. and a cold-blooded animal! (haha)

4. The most memorable moments with him:
I guess the times we used to hang out together, MP -> DP -> MP -> DP etc...

5. The most memorable thing he has said to you is:
"I'm stucked in a jam, you all go buy tickets first."

6. If he becomes your lover, you will:
I LOVE YOUUUUUU, GARY!!!!!! lolx

7. If he became your lover, what should he improve at:
Nayyyyyyyy, ain't gonna happen! =D

8. If he becomes your enemy, what would you do:
Change him from my enemy to be my friend, it's not impossible rite??

9. If he becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
He's too cold-blooded then, I'm warm-blooded and neutral! XD

10.The most desired thing you want to do for him now is:
Help him to change from a cold-blooded person to a warm-blooded person

11. Your overall impression on him:
He's such a good friend last time, will respond.. but lately, he's been cold-blooded, anyone knows why???

12. The characteristic you love most about yourself:
Everything except the bad side of me! muahaha

13. The characteristic you hate most about yourself:
Didn't think properly before throwing out a speech

14. The most ideal person you want to be is:
Myself, being yourself is always the BEST choice!

15. For people that care and like you, say something to them:
"Thanks for guiding me!!" and "Friends forever!"

16. Pass this quiz to 10 people who you want to know how they feel about you:
1. Gary
2. Thye Siang
3. Shi Min
4. Shi Ting
5. Ruth
6. Tan Shanwayne
7. Ming Zhe
8. Amanda
9. Joyee
10. Isaac


17. Who is 6 having a relationship with:
Ohhh! He's a pimp! I'm sure he has many! Wakaka~~

18. is 9 a male or female:
female

19. If 7 and 10 were together, would it be a good thing:
Together as in friends can la, together as in BGR thingie, ain't gonna happen!

20. What is 2 studying at the moment:
I got no idea.. studying DotA and pretty soon going to UTAR, Perak to further his studies!

21. When was the last time you had a chat with 3:
2 days back, at stadium tun fatimah I think...

22. What kind of music does 8 like:
Love songs, emo songs, oh and she's overly obsessed over Twilight! haha~~

23. Does 1 have any siblings:
yeah.. a younger sister whom he taught all those 'funny' poses to her! =P

24. Will you woo 3:
erm...... better not disturb at the moment..

25. How about 7:
Ahahaha.. Weird question man~~ Piah, I love you!!

26. Is 4 single:
I guess so.. her life is so unpredictable...

27. What's the surname of 5:
Ng

28. What's the hobby of 5:
Playing with her darling I guess.. Everyday chi-click sini, chi-click sana!

29. Do 5 and 9 get along well:
I don't think they know each other...

30. Where is 2 studying at:
Studying at home, on how to become "The Lotus Eater"

31. Say something casual about your eyes:
I'm short-sighted! Hahaa

32. Have you tried developing feelings for 5?
We're just friends for now =)

33. Where does 9 live:
Batu Berendam I think...

34. What colours does 4 like:
Since she likes to photoshop alot, I guess all the colours, esp pink. haha~

35. Are 5 and 1 good friends
Yeah... One is the chauffer while the other is the passenger! LOL!

36. Does 7 like 2:
Ewwwwww, this world will turn upside-down!

37. How did you get to know 2:
We went to the same kindergarten together!(6 Jasmine rox! everyday play oni, lolx) But, after that, Form 2 only I got to recognise him back.... till now, we're very close friends! XD

38. Does 1 have any pets:
Yeah... The cockroaches like his house! lmao~~

39. Is 7 the sexiest person in the world:
Woohoo! Ming Zhe being sexy?? I would like to see that.. ahahah!

Man... I laughed like mad while doing this survey... boleh mati man! stomach pain d!
Heheeeee..

Till the next time, I'm off to dinner! Adios and take care!!!

oh and ps :

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, KINN WENG!!!!!!!
MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!!~~~

tata~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

saun said...

the whole post and i didn't see the stadium... and why carved my initials on the tree?

Andy Mau said...

LOL.. what la.. we take picts on the jogging track and the playground.. but that place is called Stadium Tun Fatimah, located in Bukit Serendit.

Pehhhhh, u think u alone have the initials "TS" ah? =.=!!