15 April 2009

Something to kill the boredom

This is very, VERY funny!!!! Taken from Mike's phone on 31st March 2009.
All I can say is... Terrence was VERY high that night!! XD





What are they saying ??? Mee hoon kueh??? Char kueh teow?? Chi chong fun???
Then got so many koooooon.. koooon.. lol... and "ho seh liao, sha la la la la"

I can laugh like mad EACH AND EVERY TIME I view this video.. Laugh until sakit perut man!! Good job, guys!! and Mike, thanks for the video! =)


PssSSS : Anyone who knows the title of this Thailand song, pls inform me.. The singer is a woman.. I've been searching for ages and I can't seem to find the title...

Jogging tomorrow?? Hmmmmms......
Have a nice day! =)

2 comments:

saun said...

they sang with so much passion

Andy Mau said...

how so?? they DO NOT know what they're singing.. Ahahaha~~