02 April 2009

The Partayyyyyyy!!

Blogging in my pyjamas, so I'll make it short and simple.
Heh!
Song listening to : Simple Plan - I Can Wait Forever, then Guang Liang - Di Yi Ci

Let's begin!

31 March 2009 - Tuesday

Had my Birthday Party in US Pizza in DP! It was a blast! Lol... the dinner started at approximately 7.45p.m. and ended at about 9.10p.m.
The People present were Thye Siang, Michael, Matthew, Terrence, Shanwayne, E-Jynn, Ming Zhe, Gary, Yi Heng, Kinn Weng, Kang Sheng, Jared, Shi Ting, Ruth, Lydia, Mei Lan and myself!
Hahaha.. I hope I dun left anyone out!

Total orders were : 7 large pizzas, 1 regular pizza, 2 pitchers of Lemon Tea and 3 pitchers of American Iced Tea... haha... The bill surprised me! Syok man!!! Lolx!!
Btw, those who know the total, shhhhhhhhhhh ok?? hahaha!

Suddenly, Mike called me from afar.. lol... he handed me his hp and... it was Jacqueline!
Lolx! All the way from NS man! Was really touched back then...
then, continue eating and chatting.....

During and after dinner, we had some cam-whoring moments.. lolx!

Waiting for the food to arrive...


Yam Seng with the pitchers!


NS boy!! hahaha.. Bald and smooth! =D


Jared and Head Prefect


Pose... pose...!!


Enjoying the pizzas!


All nampak emo je...


Makan, makan


Fulamak!! He must be VERY hungry! =)


Aww, this is so sweet!! done by Thye Siang and Ting...


I'm eating halfway!! hahaha!


Peace, and somebody looks like wanna vomit dy... LOL


Bu xing liao, bu xing liao!


See Shanwayne and Rence, macam mau gaduh.. and ML, Haha!


Posing.. and Shan, I know la ur phone canggih!! Ish! (show off!)


DJ Wayne (It starts with..one thing.......)


Poser nombor satu!


Kissing the pizza??


Where's Gary looking??? Chio bu???


Aduhhh!! Sakit laaaa


The guys! =D


A group picture!! Oiii! G, dun need shy shy la!! Ish!!


Dis is taken by DJ Wayne


Another group picture! =D


More pictures, I will get them from skyblue soon enough.. lolx~


After that, planned to have a Karaoke session at "The Jetty".....
but too bad, 2 guys and ALL the girls couldn't join us.. Haha.. nvm la! Plan still went on!
The guys were high that night, I can tell.. Especially Terrence! lolx!
We had our own clubbing too, inside the Karaoke room itself..
We danced to the beat to the song "God is a girl" by Groove Coverage, with us are
DJ Wayne and DJ Yeo! Played that song twice! haha!
Haha.. Ming Zhe even opened the door and let the outside ppl watched us clubbing in the karaoke room itself! Sure Heboh man! =D

Oh yea, I managed to pakai hantam singing Guang Liang - Yue Ding and Yan Huo by being a banana person... LOL!
Ahahaha... I know the songs are nice, but then, I really duno what I was singing..
All memorised lyrics... heh! I rate myself.. Yue Ding, i can sing 80% but Yan Huo 40% nia...
hahaha.. must memorise more! =D or perhaps... learn Mandarin???


DJ Wayne holding the mic


If I'm not mistaken, this is during Hero by Enrique Iglesias..
swinging and waving in the air!


Nyanyi nyanyi!


Rence high boy!!


Mari kita berseronok!


Singing MLTR's song and cam-whoring!


And last but not least, a group picture in the karaoke room together with
DJ Wayne and DJ Yeo before we left...



I sang till I nearly lost my voice.... lolx!
and Mike sleptover at my place.. haunting me with his skills to prevent me from sleeping..
but unfortunately, he failed! I slept 5 minutes after that! Ahahaha! =)
Sorry, Mikes!

1 April 2009 - Wednesday

Next morning... woke up early, had a cup of Mike's own secret recipe Cappuchino!
It was good! =D after that, pictures with pyjamas LOL!

Mike : Mau, faster open up ur presents la! I wan to see!
Mau : Sabar le, Mike, sabar..........


~Smiles~


The presents....


Opening the box........


Jeng jeng jeng, it was a pair of shoes!!


and......
I was surprised! HAHahahaha.......


My 2nd birthday cake..... Lolx!
(which I din get to eat with my friends.. sobs..)


Sorry for the delay... Can continue blogging after returning from watching the movie
-The Fast and The Furious 4- lolx... Not bad la...
This time not so much of racings... but more to chasings!
Still prefer "I wonder if you know, how to be a Mat Motor".... eh wrong wrong...
it's "I wonder if you know, how they live in Tokyo....."
A movie filled with action-packed scenes! =D


Ok ok, I gotta apologise.. I couldn't resist myself typing lots...
SO much for being short and simple... haha...
I guess I should try that next time!
Till den, adios!! Off to get some rest.....

No comments: