15 November 2009

The result....

Of creating Facebook! lolz!!

See!! It has only been ONE day, and my Inbox shot up to 148 messages dy..
Swt~~~ Lolz! That's not the end, many more are coming...
(Can I stop this madness??)

Friday - 13 November 2009

After school, straight away chiong to GSC to get tickets for the movie 2012 @ 12.30pm. The queue wasn't extreme but... the tickets were selling out fast!! and in the end, we got no choice but to sit 2 Rows away from the screen for 2 hours and 30mins man!!! Aduhhhh, I'm sure the others will agree with me that their necks did hurt a little.. =P

Overall, movie was interesting.. cool graphics n effects!
Nevertheless, 2012 still lost to Transformers 2 in my point of view!!
Wakakakaka! =D

There! Proof of purchase!! Haha!
We bought the whole row of M, which means from 01-21.
and that cost.... let's see...
RM 6 X 21
-
-
-
-
=
RM 126!!!!!! @@!!!!
Just for 1 movie lehhh!! Haha!~
But luckily, I got backup banker, Kit Fai!
Kit Fai, let's be Ah Long tmrw!! Hunt ppl for money!!!! =D

After that, went for another movie, The Time Traveller's Wife at 4.00pm with two of my other friends..
One word : Touching.....
but then, I pity the man lar... Wanna time travel but without clothes! Lmao!!!

Well, anticipating New Moon...
wonder what it would be like... heh!


and Saturday...
the longest DotA match I've ever played...
Players : E-Jynn, Kim Jim, Matthew, Mau, Lim Kenny and Jian Hong (Matt's bro left halfway due to connection problems)
Great game, guys! =D

96 minutes per game!! OMG!! I'm sure our eyes went @.@!

Okayssssss, dinner time!! ^^
Eh hold on...
SPM/STPM 3 days left!!! Woohoo!!
I can't stop wishing Good Luck to all of you!!
Pass with flying colours yea!!
God bless! =)

No comments: