23 November 2009

Notice to Alpha students!

Song listening to : Jason Derulo - Whatcha Say

Holy moly!! I'm feeling so bored at the beginning of school holidays!!
Habislahhhhhh aku!!! Arghhhhhhhhhh~~!!! @.@

Okay la.. just blog this to remind my friends and I about what we're asked to do....

Pengajian Am : Ada kerja rumahhhh.... 5 graphs and 1 essay

Graphs - pg 31, 38, 46, 55, 80
Essay - Soalan 3 (SAINS)

MUET : 1 essay, Title : Reading Makes A Man (I think should be normal essay, around 350 words)

Chemistry : So far teacher din give us any homework... but bare in mind, kita mesti S-T-U-D-Y Physical Chem and also Inorganic!!!

Physics : Same like what has been written for Chemistry

and last but not least

Mathematics : Mr Khoo Khoo's extra classes

Date : 25/11/2009 (Wednesday)
Time : 8.00am - 11.00am

Date : 1/12/2009 (Tuesday)
Time : 2.00pm - 5.00pm

I think that's all lar... Do tell me if I missed out anything... heh!
after all, sharing is caring, rite rite?? =P


Now I shall find something to do.....
If not, I'll be like this guy here... eeeeeksssss~~

Btw, Good luck to SPM-ers and STPM-ers!
Your exam is coming to an end soon... wakakaka!
Adios~~!! ^^

No comments: