15 June 2009

What A Day!!

Song Listening to : Miley Cyrus - Hoedown Throwdown
Mood : Upset ~.~

14 June 2009 - Sunday

There was a group of people who came from Tangkak, Johor to demonstrate some "magic tricks"! hahaha... Well, they're demonstration was about H(two)Oh!
They started off with 3 cups of water : 1 filled with Reverse Osmosis(RO) water, 1 filled with Tap water and 1 filled with Filtered water
and they have their testing tool to test for Contaminants in each water.
I must say... it was rather interesting and shocking as well!
After testing, we observed that RO water is the cleanest, tap water second, with a little bit of yellow patches here and there, and the worst was filtered water! Believe it or not, it became a sorta dark green solution... "uuwek!!" Weird eh!!

Conclusion : Drink tap water everyday?? Lol!! =.=

And then they explained a bit of this and that... and I managed to get good pictures from the book they gave...

Front Cover


Back cover


Content 1 : Click to enlarge


Content 2 : Click to enlarge


Content 3 : Click to enlarge


The Question is :
Are ALL of these true and will affect our lives???

OR

Are they just trying to promote their product???



I dunno. You decide!


15 June 2009 - Monday

Had my second JPJ test and I failed once again!
This time I was terribly upset!
I know I did nothing wrong!
I did exactly as what was taught during lessons!
I have no regrets!
and still --KABOOM!-- failed~~
Sigh... When will these people change???
Money minded people???

Well, I shall hope and pray for a more friendly person next time!


This is really interesting and cool!!
I wanna learn!!! haha...
I can't put up the youtube video here because of what was written :
"Embedding disabled by request"

So, I will just put up the URL here!
I never knew that the lyrics were actually the actions!!
Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj3OqMzNin4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj3OqMzNin4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj3OqMzNin4


Actions :

Pop it
Lock it
Polka dot it
Countrify it
Hip hop it
Put your arms/hawk in the sky
Move side to side
Jump to the left
Stick it, glide

Zig zag, across the floor
Shuffle in diagonal
When the drum hits
Hands on your hips
One-footed 180 twist

And then a zig zag
Step, slide
Lean in left
Clap three times
Shake it out, head to toe
Throw it all together that's how we roll!



and after that, I found some ghost pictures in my camera!
Beware!! If you see these pictures, You cannot sleep! ahahaha!




That's the end of this post! Nites~~

No comments: