08 June 2009

hello

hi, my name is andy mau kwokhing(obviously this is Shanwayne's doing.. I wouldn't spell my name wrongly now, would I...)..i love to spam people's cbox..and..i am abit sot plug to put shanwayne's picture as my display picture..rite ruth? "ruth: ehehhehe...dun make people misunderstood please" mau: wayne, u sot plug d ah waynne...everythings is different! hahahahahaha....and the computer just went crazy...lag lag..and ruth is tryna act like a weirdo taking weird pics..and she says she's tired..and..elise is watching mr bean..and..there are 2 cups of water infront of me..ruth just said no..dunno why also..ruth: i say..the song laaa...mau: would u save my soul tonite..and he goyang goyang my badan..hamsap one..mau: i tot u wanna write konek!..i can kiss away the pain..

No comments: