07 February 2009

A Visit Back to The School

Mood : Half-sleepy
Song listening to atm : Jay Chou - Yang Guang Zhai Nan

6 February 2009 - Friday

Yeah!! Back to school Bay-beh!!!!!!!!!!
So umm, after all the days of waking up late, finally I woke up early in the morning to go to school!!
My, my I was very excited!!!!
Brrrrrrrr... As usual, riding or cycling in the morning is freezing for me.. haha!!
So met up with Mike and Gary at Dataran Pahlawan's McDonalds for a morning meal..
Taa-dah! The day started there......

Later, visited the school with a group of friends..
To my surprise, this year was the MOST ex-students visiting our alma mater!!
Hahaha.. "so many of us missed school???" i asked myself...

That morning, alot of drama happened..
  1. A BIG group of friends meeting outside the school gate, chit-chatting with one another
  2. The arrival of the guest of honour, Mr Gan Boon Leong
  3. Someone shouted the Senior Assistant of Students Affair's name, and everyone LOL!
  4. and lastly, the drama of how those students with coloured hair trying to enter the school.. hahaha.. funny wei~~
Well, upon entering the school compound, I witnessed the school's CNY celebration and also visited many teachers!!! Aww man~~ I missed them!!
According to Mrs Ser Mei Yin, my Modern Maths teacher, 4 teachers were pregnant.. haha.. 2 of my Mathematics teachers, Mrs Goh and herself, and another Maths teacher, Pn Azlina and another 1 which I tak berapa kenal, Pn Noni..(idk how to spell her name though)..
My friends and I visited the school compound, the staff room, the school hall, the school canteen, the school field, the school toilet?? haha.. and lots more places.. of course.. taking picts as well..
lalala~~ =D

After school, went visiting friends' house again.. Ming Zhe's house and Matthew's house.. err... who samo ah??? lol~~
Went for dinner at Melaka Mall's Marrybrown and then supper at Ujong Pasir pasar malam mamak.. haha.. some of you may know the place...

Again.. alot of comedy happenned... crazy dudes having crazy talks!!
Haha.. overall, I've gone out from 7.10a.m. till 10.15p.m. at night..
It's like going out for 15 hours non-stop!! I was exhausted, so couldn't blog that nite..
hahaha...
Enough with the craps, picturesssssssssss!!!!!!


Cheyy, what is Mike doing??


Posing after breakfast...


One big gang waiting to enter the school


Group picture before entering school


In the school..........


The school band in action


The students


The school CNY banner


Teachers(back view)


Teachers(front view)


The principal giving his speech(long time din see edi...)


Form Sixes in action(why tiba2 1 guy at there de?)


Jamuan makan in the school hall


3 friends chit-chatting away


Yeahhh!! Finally got a picture together with her!!
(she'd been so shy to take photo ever since before our SPM examinations)


After school,

Something which I borrowed from Wayne


Caught sleeping at someone's house(dun get mad at me please)


Kesian this guy... eating with lots of pressure trying to finish his food


And lastly, a pict at the mamak before we leave......


7 February 2009 - Saturday

Decided to ground myself for the whole day until....... on msn,

Kerk : Ehh, mamak mamak!!

I broke my own promise and went out...

As usual, go mamak.. makan, minum, talk nonsense...
After mamak, went to the seaside...
We (Kerk, Shaun, Thye Siang, Jared and myself) got nothing better to do until.....
went to the Ujong Pasir seaside jetty at 12 in the morning... crazy dudes doing crazy things!!
So desperate man~~~~!!!!!!!!!
lol.... breeze was nice.. chit-chat awhile, enjoyed the scenery, den.. straight home~~!


OK, that's all! noodles!!
oopss.. I mean.. toodles~!! =P

No comments: