26 February 2009

A Variety of Events =)

Mood : Bored !!!
Song listening to : Guang Liang - Yue Ding and den Simple Plan - Save You
Reason for blogging : Gary la!! Gary!!!!! ahaha =)

22 February 2009 - Sunday

What comes into your mind when u hear it's "Sunday" ??? Duhhhh!!
The extremely HOT weather!! So, to cover that up, went for some desserts! =D
After church, went for some Coconut Shake on the road side near Taman Anggerik, I guess..
Cheap oso wei! lolz.. ice blended coconut with ice-cream is only RM 2.00 per cup!
I have never like coconut water/juice or whatever.. but this changes my mind.. lolx!

Before : Coconut shake and ice-cream


After : The empty glasses =D

23 February 2009 - Monday

Woken up by Simple Plan - Save You as my alarm at 9.00 a.m.
*music starts* "Take a breath, I pull myself together, just another step, until i reach the door........................"

Then suddenly on msn...he's at his workplace, whereas I was home..around ten thirty I guess..

Gary : I got nasi lemak...
Gary : But no spoon...
Gary : How to eat??
Gary : =.=

Mau : Dun worry la, I come! haha...Since they all still sleeping, so dun really matters much!
Mau : And I have nothing else better to do here! lolz.. darn bored!

Sooooooooo, Mau to the rescue!! ahaha..(just exagerrating it though..)
Vrommmmmmmm, vrommmmmmm! *Black smoke left behind* off to MP!

Enjoying his nasi lemak! lol.. (ini panggil kerja kah?)


Kesian.. mau makan tapi terpaksa layan panggilan..
(nasi lemak sudah sejuk la wei)

After that, did nothing but chit-chat in his shop till his lunch break time..erm.. 1pm I guess..
Went for lunch with Gary and Zhi Wei at a nearby small coffee house.. haha!

Monday night.. some special event for a special person.. lolz!
All of us gathered at a mamak place in SP to plan for Gary's bday surprise! lolz...
lol.. he macam YAB lah!! haha... and Siang brought a special guest, whom he called "cikgu"...

Mamak-ing 1


Mamak-ing 2


Siang and his cikgu...(guess her age!!)


Mamak-ing 3


Mamak-ing 4


If I am not mistaken, this was taken on Tuesday, 24 February 2009....
Went to get a try at Uncle John in Melaka Raya... indeed!
Those who told me that they're just like Old Town White Coffee, I totally agreed!
Hahaha...... Because it's pricey laaa...so we just ordered drinks....

Kerk and Siang in Uncle John


Apa ni?? Kerk and Siang ber-emo-ing in front of my house! lolz!


Though it's kinda late, I still wanna wish
"HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, GARY!!!!!!! Take care and all da Best in Life!!"


Will teman u soon.. so wait for us kay!! haha!! =D
Gtg liao, need to do some house chores...... =)
-Meepo's *poof*- signed off at 12.26p.m.

No comments: