08 May 2010

I would like to...........

wish TWO wonderful persons in my life!!!

First up, my dad!!!

The cake!!


The cake with candles...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!!!
Thanks for EVERYTHING!!! =)


Half the lighted candles after blowing...


The pressie! =D (front)


The pressie! =D (back)


next is....................... mummy!!! =)
as we all know, Mother's Day is tomorrow, 9 May 2010, Sunday!
So I bought some roses and carnations as requested... =)

The flowers!


The flowers and the card!


The overall daddy-mummy presents! =D



With that, I would like to hereby wish

ALL MOTHERS and GRANDMOTHERS


"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 2010!!!"
(09 May 2010)

Kids, be sure to make your mum HAPPY yea!! =P


oh yea... not forgetting....
Lower Six will begin in about 2 days from now!!!
HAAHAHAA!!! All you bakal Lower Sixers only have 2 more days of holidays!! (referring to someone...)
Spend them to the fullest!! LOL!!!

That's all folks! Adios and good night peeps! =)