12 April 2010

The secret beneath......

the Amos cookies clip!!

IS FINALLY REVEALED!!!
-woots~~!!!-

Received this not long ago....
can't really recall when...
but then.... I wonder what's inside...


Inside, there was a card....
and here's the front part...

It's a picture!! (No)
It's a painting!! (No)
It's an art!!! (Can say yes)
It's some scribbling... (Could be....)
Well, I'll leave the guessing to you...
=D


and the back......
awwww~~~so sweet!!


Hahaaaa!! That's all... something very short that I felt like posting.....
Once again, I would like to say thank you to the sender! =)
You know who you are.....(but jangan perasan lar... =P)

It's getting late..... niteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

2 comments:

lydia said...

lol..
er ler ler ler..
me know who is that before I see the second photo
It is SL's production
I could recognize her art.

Andy Mau said...

Nevermind...
It's about time to reveal who sent it anyway...
since it's been almost a month dy!
Hahaha!!

Strangely, alot ppl still duno what the art means...
This u must keep SILENT if u know..
"shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

unless got people spoil it la.. hah!