07 January 2010

Congratulations!

to Justin and Isaac!!!!!

Woohoo!!!

I was chatting online with Justin and he showed me this.....

Congrats to Mr Handsome Choong!!! =)


and Brainy Isaac!!! =D

heh heh!! They must be feeling proud right now!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
All the best to them!! =)

For more of the results, refer to
http://www.sam.sa.edu.au/sam-merit.htm#Physics

Sigh... Avatar 3D,
when will I be able to watch it??
sob sob... hahaha!!
hopefully, soon! ^^

Dah dah, gotta prepare for tuition class...
Bye peeps!

2 comments:

Lydia Chai said...

Tsk...
What's so hard if only you're not afraid of watching it alone?

Andy Mau said...

lol... siao meh!! this kinda thing u think m afraid?? =.=!!
I'm 18 lahhhhh!! I'm not you ok!
Going wif friends is so much better than going alone!! =)
It's SO MUCH worth the movie trip! =D