09 October 2009

Mind Your English!

Song listening to - The All American Rejects - I Wanna

I'm fed up already!!! =.=!!
Please learn how to differentiate between the word 'BATH' and 'BATHE' !!

BATH, which is pronounced nearly with the word path, is a NOUN!!!!

on the other hand,

BATHE, which is pronounced nearly with the word faith, is a VERB!!!!

Common mistakes made by people :

"I want to go and bath."

Correct usage :

"I want to go and take my bath." OR "I want to go and bathe." OR "I want to bathe."

It sounds weird right, when people say,
"I want to go and bath." or even worse "I want to take my bathe."

SEE ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Next time people make this mistakes lagi, I'm gonna take shoe and throw man!!! Geramnyer aku!!!! Hahahaha! =D

There, I've expressed it!
Time to cool myself down by getting hungry!?!?!?

Yummy!!! Hehe ^^
WARNING : DO NOT JUMP ONTO YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN!!! JUST VIEW THE PICTURES WILL DO... HAHA!

Baby Boom Strawberry Cake


White Chocolate Cake


Tobblerone Cheese Cake


Taro Fresh Cream Cake


Prune Cake


Cheese Cake


New York Cherry Cheese Cake


Mocha Toffee Cake


Mocha Cheese Cake


Green Tea Fresh Cream Cake


Green Tea Cheese Cake


Double Flavour Butter Cake


Devil's Food


Coffee Crunch Cake


Coconut Fresh Cream Cake


Chocolate Souffle Cake

Chocolate Oreo Cake


Chocolate Mousse Cake


Chocolate Fudge Cake


Chestnut Fresh Cream Cake


Carrot Cake


Caramel Cheese


Cappuccino Cake


Brown Pudding Pie


Brownie Cheese Cake


Blueberry Cheese Cake

Haha!! Finish!!!
Wondering why all cakes???
The answer is very simple!!

Today, 9 October 2009, Friday is TWO of my friends' Birthday!!
They are Goh Zhong Wei and Low Hong Joo!!!!! =)

Happy 18th Birthday to you guys!!
May u enjoy ur day to the fullest! =D
May all your wishes come true!
Take care and may God bless you!!! ^^

Haha! End of this post, Adiosss! =)

No comments: