16 September 2009

Aiyooooooooo!

Song listening to : Natalie Imbruglia - Torn

Aiyoooo!! Why la why!?!? =(

After clicking, "What's New..."


Why You Need to Upgrade


The Windows Live Messenger team has identified an important security issue in Messenger. All Messenger users need to upgrade to the new version. This update will help keep you and your friends safe and secure while you chat online.



Sighs..... T-T I miss my old Windows Live Messenger 8.5!! Tata.....


Oh yeaaaaaa!!! I've finally watched "UP" with two of my friends yesterday, 15 September 2009!!
Woo-hoo!!! After 2 weeks of wanting to watch it, I finally did!
Thanks for accompanying me, guys! =)

The keyword from this movie is "Determination"
(I wish I have that kind of determination to study! =.=!)


Lately, there's been alot of September babies celebrations!! Cakes, party, etc..etc..
and I've been eating alot lately!!! Stomach also buncit d.. haha!
Need to exercise more... Hmmm.. jogging anyone?? =P


PS : Happy 18th Birthday to Siew Ping!! (though I barely know who she is, haha!)
All the best yea!! =) Btw, the cake tasted awesome!! Reminds me of the popcorn I ate in GSC yesterday, Caramel and honey!! hahaha.. Thumbs up to those who bought the cake!! =D

Toodles~~

No comments: