08 January 2009

Another Day Out

Mood : Swinging, Bloated!!
Song : When God Made You - Newsong and Natalie Grant


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
I can't seem to get these 2 songs off my head...
A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta
Forever and Always - Taylor Swift

haha....... I find them nice la... though kinda emo too.. heeeeeh!
I'm gonna get crazy dy... Holidays nowadays getting more boring......
ZZZzzz can't seem to find anything to do.. sigh....... (sabar Mau, Sabar!!)
jeez.....

Okay back to blog..

7 January 2009 - Yes Man!!


So yeah, went to watch that movie.. my oh my i tell u.. dat movie giler kelakar!!
Really sot sot de Jim Carrey!!!!
Let's make a covenant : "Say Yes to everything!!" hahahaha.......
Can see from beginning to the end.. the WHOLE cineplex laughing out loud.. haha!!
So for those who haven't watch, What are you waiting for??? lolx..

Afta that, went food court for dinner.. o.O
lots of funny moments... especially the "battle" between the girl beside me and the guy sitting on my opposite... hahaha~~~
den walk.. ... and walk... ... ... and ... ... walk and walk walk walk walk walk walk...
till penat dy....... den zoom back home! haha..
Home did nothing much.. just the 2 usual things.. eat and sleep! wakaka~~
Slept 2.30a.m. woke up 6.45a.m. zzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!! shooooo sleepy~


aite.. that's the end! Remember to say "YES!!"

And Very important reminder...
ps : Remember to buckle up your seat belts behind ar!!!!!! I heard the summon can be erm..
throat-cutting??? lolx.........

TTFN! =)

No comments: